Paris is the City of Lights and it loved by families. Our Treasure Box represents a great opportunity to learn about its history in a fun way!
As an example, the first box contains:
- A 10-page game booklet about the Eiffel Tower including the construction of a model we designed with a French paper artist. Everything needed to build it is inside the box. Katia, our guide who helped us design the game booklet, has made a video that talk more about the Iron Lady.
- A French “gouter” to bake from the recipe of a world champion baker! The Madeleines will be prepared in the professional baking mould that is included in the box. To complete the French “gouter”, we have also prepared two topping recipes and a healthy smoothie. Yummy!
- A pastel workshop to work on a masterpiece by Delaunay. Step by step, thanks to a giant puzzle, the painting can be reproduced. This can be done as a family with everyone painting parts of the pieces, or individually. The oil pastels and squares of paper are included in the box. Art teacher Dominique will also walk the family step by step into the realization of this family masterpiece.
- Our unique Board Game that mlets families discover Paris by building an itinerary jumping from the Eiffel Tower to the Louvre or the Arc the Triomphe. Who will be the first one to visit all the monuments and win?
- Small surprises! Customization of the pouches and coloring stickers to make a wonderful folder!
- In addition to the activities, the family can enjoy a 30-minute private chat with either a guide, a chef or an artist. They can be booked directly on the video page.
- Please note that shipping is included in this price
*For all orders placed before October 1st, the boxes will be sent on October 7th 2020.